Koodo Community

Community

Solved

ok. now my phone works, I can make a call but how May I set up a self serveaccount?

My phone seems activated but now I need to set up a self serve account. WHen I try to register, it says account could not be found. For an example, first name ------------- (My first name) Last name ------------- (My last name) koodo mobile phone number ------------------------------------ 9999999999 (I did not include -) and when type it in, it says account could not be found,

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you registering as the proper prepaid or postpaid self serve account? If not there's your issue check out this page it might help with the process http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering
I dont know what had been wrong. I just purchased a phone and the plan today At the koodo store and tried to register for the self service - monthly contract - my phone works and i tried to put correct information on the site and it just either can't find mt account (when i type just my number )or just refresh the site (when i put 1+mynumber).
Badge +4
Hyup Lee wrote:

I dont know what had been wrong. I just purchased a phone and the plan today At the koodo store a...

Give customer service a call in the morning at *611, not sure of the option number to choose offhand, listen to the prompts and they'll be able to help you out.