Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Notify bill payment on SelfServe

Is there a way on SelfServe where I can notify Koodo I just paid my bill? It would take less time than calling them. I paid the bill online through my bank, not through SelfServe and I want to let them know right away

6 replies

Not that I'm aware of. The only time you would need to let them know is if your account has been flagged as delinquent and you have not set up payment arrangements.
Got a text from them that my account was overdue, so I paid it and wanted to let them know. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could call them, but this is not necessary. They will eventually see when the payment has been sent!
Robert wrote:

You could call them, but this is not necessary. They will eventually see when the payment has bee...

And what if the account is ready to be suspended the next day & they don't call in? Now there's a $35 recon fee which could have been avoided simply by making a 5 minute call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You could call them, but this is not necessary. They will eventually see when the payment has bee...

An account isn't suspended that fast. Also, you get a notification telling that your account is overdue.
Userlevel 6
Hi there, you could always report your payment via our automated system over the phone. Simply dial #227 from your cell or 1-855-325-6636 from a landline and select option #3. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.