Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not Receiving and sneding

I bought a IPhone 4S today and I Activated ( I think) my Sim card through my Iphone and even received an email confirming that I was OK to use the self serve. I'm not able to received or send anything with it (phone or text) .So I went on the web site and type activation SIM card I choose the web site suggested. I tried to activate my SIm card through the web site after doing everything through my phone and When I click on Activate my phone it is written ''You can activate it right here for free'' and I have to Log in and it's all my info in there anything to click on it to activate my SIM Card but all the info is there, SIMCARD # phone # ect. Why my phone is not sending and receiving phone calls or text?
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 26 July 2014, 08:52

Try going to Settings > Cellular > ensure 3G is turned on and you don't have airplane mode enabled. Also try rebooting the phone. If your info matches what's in Self Serve it should be working.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Try going to Settings > Cellular > ensure 3G is turned on and you don't have airplane mode enabled. Also try rebooting the phone. If your info matches what's in Self Serve it should be working.