Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No More Option to Pay off Tab in Self Serve?

I'm looking to pay off my remaining tab so I can take advantage of the new $45/month plan before May 1st. However since the new website launched, I'm having trouble finding this under my self serve. Did they remove this option?
icon

Best answer by Justin 27 April 2015, 13:25

No it's there you just have to dig around. If you click on certain links it takes you the old self serve site where the tab section is present. The self-serve site is still having issues anyway you're better off to call in and speak Koodo representative and they can pay off your tab on your next bill and change you to a new plan. You cannot change your pain currently in self-serve anyway.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
No it's there you just have to dig around. If you click on certain links it takes you the old self serve site where the tab section is present. The self-serve site is still having issues anyway you're better off to call in and speak Koodo representative and they can pay off your tab on your next bill and change you to a new plan. You cannot change your pain currently in self-serve anyway.