Koodo Community
Solved

"No Balance Owing"

• 10 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I'm unsure if this is due to the current situation with COVID 19, but my Self Serve is telling me I have no balance owing. I should have been able to pay it by now as I've been able to pay around the end of each month previously. I'd like to at least confirm as to why this is happening because I'd like to pay my bill while is still have the funds and not be charged for late fees when I couldn't even pay it in the first place.

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 10 April 2020, 20:48

When is your bill date?

My last billing cycle I paid was from Feb 10 - Mar 9. So I assume this would be from March 10th to April 9th. 

Then you should receive your bill around between 12th to 14th. Then your Ebill will be ready and your balance will be updated 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you received a notifiaciotn that your bill was ready? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When is your bill date?

When is your bill date?

My last billing cycle I paid was from Feb 10 - Mar 9. So I assume this would be from March 10th to April 9th. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When is your bill date?

Then you should receive your bill around between 12th to 14th. Then your Ebill will be ready and your balance will be updated 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SkeletonJosie You receive your notifications around the 12th of every month.