Koodo Community

No account number. No access to Self-serve. No call back

• 3 February 2021
  • 2 replies

A salesperson at WowMobile set up my Self-Serve account with her own email when I signed up. I was unaware of this she did not ask permission. They are currently closed. I need to have access to my account and change the email to my own email. I also was never given a contract with the account number. 

I need a call back ASAP

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A salesperson at WowMobile set up my Self-Serve account with her own email when I signed up. I was unaware of this she did not ask permission. They are currently closed. I need to have access to my account and change the email to my own email. I also was never given a contract with the account number. 

I need a call back ASAP

Unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do if you don’t have your account number. You need this in order to set up your Self Serve account. You should try to contact Wow Mobile by filling out the form here or by sending them an email at feedback@wowmobile.ca

Have you checked your junk mail to see if there are any emails sent to you from Wow Mobile or Koodo? Usually you will get a Customer Service Agreement, which includes the account number.

If you don’t have a PIN number set up on your account, you might be able to contact a Koodo rep and see if they can help you out. Schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am little confused. If you bought something at a store, they should give you some type of receipt or contract agreement. What was the paper document did they give you? Was there any SIM/phone with it?

How did you know that she used her email and not yours?