Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Newly Registered and the Self Serve Webpage Menu Not Displaying

Hello, I am experiencing an issue trying to register/login to the Koodo Self Serve website. I registered my account and got a confirmation/validation email and validated my account. However, when I try to log on to Koodo Self Serve via my desktop web browser I am simply presented with the main Koodo website menu and options to reset my email, password, add a new linked account etc. There are no menu options to view my account details nor my plan details nor my usage or anything. I log on and I am only presented with minimal Account Management options.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jacques, did you try this link? http://koodomobile.com/selfserve It looks to me as if you used a link to another screen 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, make sure to log in in the good section : Postpaid or prepaid
Userlevel 7
This sounds similar to your problem. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/koodo_self_serve_not_working_properly
Robert, I have tried logging in as a Monthly Customer via the front page main menu link (which is the same as the one Sophia gave) and it takes me to the same screen with the same menus.
Userlevel 7
Jacques Manseau wrote:

Robert, I have tried logging in as a Monthly Customer via the front page main menu link (which is...

check the thread i posted it sounds like you're having the same issue as the person in the old thread.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jacques Manseau wrote:

Robert, I have tried logging in as a Monthly Customer via the front page main menu link (which is...

I think Daniel hit the nail on the head then, Jacques, you will need to call Koodo (*611, free call) and ask them to set you up properly 🙂
Userlevel 7
Jacques Manseau wrote:

yay 🙂
Jacques Manseau wrote:

Thank you, I was able to phone up support and get them to reset my account permissions.