Koodo Community

Community

Solved

new phone

How can i purchase a phone online without having to select a rate plan or get a new sim card ?? just need a phone but when i add it to cart it automatically adds the sim card and asks to pick plan.....

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Ann-Marie, The only way that you can buy a phone online with Koodo without choosing a plan is when you are upgrading your existing line, otherwise you will need to pick a plan and get the services up and running, Koodo does not sell phones only, the phone comes when you sign up for the services...
Hi Anne-Marie Are you already a koodo client?
hmmm, i already have a sim card and plan with them just need phone as mine will no longer charge, i was trying to get a used one as mine is not that old so not ready for something new.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Ann-Marie Tyler wrote:

hmmm, i already have a sim card and plan with them just need phone as mine will no longer charge,...

Ok, so if you are a current client, log into your Self Service account, once you are logged in, then go to choose the phone you want and add it to the cart, then you should not have any issue, make sure you don't pick a plan since the system will think you are requesting a new line....
ok, thank you, i had been loged in befor but it is not until you go to check out that it gives you option to use existing number, although still have not been able to order it as after put in credit card info it said unaviable please try again tomorrow.. so frustrating.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Ann-Marie Tyler wrote:

ok, thank you, i had been loged in befor but it is not until you go to check out that it gives yo...

Try to delete the cookies and also make sure you are using a recent version of your browser