Koodo Community
Solved

Need to access old bills but am no longer a customer.

• 10 February 2019
  • 5 replies

"I am a previous koodo customer so I can no longer log into self serve but I need to download my digital statements from 2017. How do I do this?"

icon

Best answer by Dinh 10 February 2019, 21:04

Was your account email ever been activated? Were you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

If you still have the account number, then you could contact them directly and ask.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi
If you were a customer, you should still access to your selfservice to download your past bills (up to 12 months). What did you see when you log in to Koodo selfservice?
I have been out of the country for over 12 months, I need bills from 2017. I couldnt log into self serve and when I dug deeper and tried to recover password, username it said that there was no account associated with my email, the same address I used to use.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was your account email ever been activated? Were you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

If you still have the account number, then you could contact them directly and ask.
Oh ok, yeah I can find the old account # and I will contact them. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't believe that you can beyond something 15 months old but it's worth a shot to ask anyways!