Koodo Community

need some help please

• 15 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I purchased a iphone se and it is locked to Koodo I’m hoping some kind person with a self service account could spare a few minutes to help me with unlocking my device I would be so grateful 🙌🏽

Dinh 1 month ago

I appreciate your suggestion I really do I actually messaged on Facebook however the wait time is… well I’m still waiting and if somebody has a self serve account already set up it’s just a matter of entering the imei and a couple clicks and done 359145078677119

maybe you wouldn’t mind helping me with this? Pleeeeeease....

I just took the liberty to enter that IMEI with my account (as I haven’t done in the past so I would like to test). The iPhone is unlocked now, according to Koodo. This should be an one-off situation as the iPhone wasn’t mine.

You could put the new SIM from another provider into your phone or restore the phone to get it unlocked.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No need. Just send koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter with your IMEI and they will unlock it for you. 

I appreciate your suggestion I really do I actually messaged on Facebook however the wait time is… well I’m still waiting and if somebody has a self serve account already set up it’s just a matter of entering the imei and a couple clicks and done 359145078677119

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just took the liberty to enter that IMEI with my account (as I haven’t done in the past so I would like to test). The iPhone is unlocked now, according to Koodo. This should be an one-off situation as the iPhone wasn’t mine.

You could put the new SIM from another provider into your phone or restore the phone to get it unlocked.

Thank you very much for your help my phone is unlocked and hooked up and you saved me the wait your the best 🙌🏽Tlekotleko