Koodo Community
Solved

Need live support person to talk to

• 23 November 2018
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 2
  • New User
  • 336 replies
I want to upgrade to S8 as black friday deal show there is $100 bill credit on this phone to current customers.
But having issues upgrading on self serve, when I call no one respond. Please help how can I contact someone live chat or phone.
icon

Best answer by Mats 23 November 2018, 18:11

Yes $100 bill credit off your 1st bill.

It will put your current tab on your next bill.
View original

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What issues are you getting when you try to purchase it? Did you try with another device or browser?
Userlevel 2
I have existing tab of around 90 left over and there is another 120 I have to add as S8 is small tab +120. All this is confusing to handle and I don't see options to handle this.
Badge +4
I have existing tab of around 90 left over and there is another 120 I have to add as S8 is small tab +120. All this is confusing to handle and I don't see options to handle this.
Go through the order. It will tell you you have to pay off your tab and let you order the phone.

S8 on tab small is $120 down with a $10 monthly tab for 24 months.

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-s8
Userlevel 2
and it also has $100 bill credit right?
Userlevel 2
is there a option that instead of pay off my tab now , I can add to the bill?
Badge +4
Yes $100 bill credit off your 1st bill.

It will put your current tab on your next bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In fact that's exactly how it's done to pay off your tab ; it will always go on your next bill.
Userlevel 2
I try to do as you suggested but know when I login to self serve and choose S8 phone on small tab it doesnot show me bill credit. It show bill credit when I am not logged in on the S8 small tab. Please advise
or let me know how can I ask support to help me on this
Badge +4
I try to do as you suggested but know when I login to self serve and choose S8 phone on small tab it doesnot show me bill credit. It show bill credit when I am not logged in on the S8 small tab. Please advise
or let me know how can I ask support to help me on this

I'm also not seeing it when logged in. You'll have to contact Koodo to see why. You can request a callback from the digital assistant or send them a message through Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Userlevel 2
I wonder if this is only black friday deal, I schedule the call back for tomorrow but I don't want to miss this deal. Can I get hold of someone today some way. Or your team can ask internaly and get it corrected.
Badge +4
Take screen shots of the deal you see. We have no way of knowing when the deal will end or when they will contact you. If a Koodo rep stops by here they may be able to help.
Userlevel 2
Thanks for the advise. I have screenshot taken and hope some Koodo rep can assist on this issue soon.
Badge +4
Hope it gets sorted out for you soon and you're able to get the deal you want.
Userlevel 2
Can I do one thing, I buy S8 now and when I get hold of a Koodo rep I can explain and ask for this issue to adjust for me. What do you think?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can I do one thing, I buy S8 now and when I get hold of a Koodo rep I can explain and ask for this issue to adjust for me. What do you think?
The issue could be due to your current plan, so the credit might not be warranted though. Also I think the $100 bill credit (is paid over 6months) as mentioned in the offer.

Anyway, I would suggest you visit a store today for the S9 $0 down at bestbuy,wowmobile.... It might be a better deal.
Userlevel 2
I have 2 phone lines and I already purchased S9 one my first line. I was thinking of buying S8 on second line so I can upgrade from S7 to S8 on this connection. But thanks for your opinion.

BTW the promotion is $100 on first bill. Go the S8 phone and click on small tab without logging into self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have 2 phone lines and I already purchased S9 one my first line. I was thinking of buying S8 on second line so I can upgrade from S7 to S8 on this connection. But thanks for your opinion.

BTW the promotion is $100 on first bill. Go the S8 phone and click on small tab without logging into self serve.

Ok, but that was for adding a new line, and you mentioned in the 1st post that you wanted an "upgrade to current customers". Yes, I saw the S8 and $100 1st bill there. If that is the case, you could take a snapshot and add a new line, then later you could ask a Koodo agent to manually fix it for you.
Userlevel 2
Awesome Dinh. That's what I was thinking of doing before I loose the deal. I know it could be one day deal only.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just take he screenshot, order it even though the check out doesnt mention the $100 bill credit. Wait until your 2nd bill. If you dont see your credit then you can request a call back from koodo and they can manually give your bill credit.

No need to call right now and they wont be able to fix anything until the credit doesnt appear