Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Need help registering self service

I ordered a phone with new monthly plan from Koodo and received the phone and SIM card today. I want to register for self serve and on the registration page and it asked me to fill in my name and Koodo phone number. When I made the order online I asked for a new number and I got no communication from Koodo regarding what that number is. Could someone advise what's happening here? Am I supposed to get an email or mail with my new number or should the new number be included with the SIM but I didn't get it?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll need to call in and speak with customer service to complete the initial activation. It hasn't been possible to activate monthly accounts online for some time now. You can reach them at 1-866-995-6636, option 5. They open at 9 am, all time zones. It should only take a few minutes.
Userlevel 4
Hi Jeff!

Have you been able to activate your new account by giving us a call?

Let us know if you have any more questions about your new service 🙂
Yup got it all sorted out. The number to call is: 1-844-566-3697; and you need your SIM car number and Phone IEMI to activate the account.
Userlevel 5
Jeff wrote:

Yup got it all sorted out. The number to call is: 1-844-566-3697; and you need your SIM car numbe...

Thanks for letting us know Jeff!

Enjoy!