Koodo Community
Solved

need help

• 23 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I recently closed my account with Koodo, but now I want to restart my services by activating my phon enumber again. However, I am not able to schedule a callback with a rep because I have am outside Canada. I need to start my services as soon as possible. Multiple emails did not help as I didnt get any response to them. Can someone help me on this?

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 23 July 2021, 13:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How recently did you close your account and did you cancel it altogether? You might not be able to get it back, so you'd need to sign up with Koodo again.

Since you're outside of Canada you need to sign up online, but you need a Canadian address for receiving your SIM card. Or wait till you're back, that is probably the easiest.

I closed my account just a couple of weeks back, so I believe I should be able to reactivate it. I was in Canada during the time, but now travelling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I closed my account just a couple of weeks back, so I believe I should be able to reactivate it. I was in Canada during the time, but now travelling.

You need to send koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter to see if koodo can reactivate your account. 

If it was a couple of days it would be easier. I have never heard of reactivation after a couple of weeks.

You will likely need a new sim 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dennis Accounts can be reactivated up to the 90 day mark.