Koodo Community
Solved

Need Account Number to Register and Transfer my account

Hi, I’ve ordered new SIM and received it today to Port my existing Rogers number. I received few emails regarding the order and shipment but didnot receive any service agreement (I know the account number will be there). Currently i have no clue how to create a self service account without an account number. Please help

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 4 June 2021, 14:42

My Order No. HFO30208434  

Hello there! Upon checking, your account is not activated yet. To have it activated, please visit koodomobile.com/chat to book a callback. A representative will get back to you and help with the activation, self-serve registration and port in. Thank you so much. 

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should have received an email to create your self serve account. Did you receive this?

No I did not. Received two emails. One is order confirmation and another one is shipping confirmation.

My Order No. HFO30208434  

You should have received an email to create your self serve account. Did you receive this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please check your Junk/Spam folder of your email inbox. There are many instances where the activation emails were sent there.

Also, in some cases, the phone/SIM were shipped before someone activated it. I would suggest you wait until the phone/SIM arrive to your home and see if you receive their activation email. If you don’t see anything at that point, you would have to contact them directly and ask someone to check.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

My Order No. HFO30208434  

Hello there! Upon checking, your account is not activated yet. To have it activated, please visit koodomobile.com/chat to book a callback. A representative will get back to you and help with the activation, self-serve registration and port in. Thank you so much. 

I’m still with Koodo Customer Care. They are very “Friendly & Professional”.  In call with them for 40 mins. They (Transferred my cal twice) don't have a clue.

By seeing the Customer Service, Really re-thinking do i really need to Port at this point. Rogers is costly but better service.

Finally i got the email to complete my Self Service account registration and i’m doing the Port by myself. Fun Fact: I Said I’m coming from Koodo Community. The Customer Rep replied “Koodo Community doesn't know everything” LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Finally i got the email to complete my Self Service account registration and i’m doing the Port by myself. Fun Fact: I Said I’m coming from Koodo Community. The Customer Rep replied “Koodo Community doesn't know everything” LOL

True we don't know everything. We only know what we are told and what we see, depending on who answers. 

But in this specific case, Allan and Dinh knows exactly what this issue most likely was. Which Silvia (an official koodo rep) confirmed. So not sure why the rep who called you would make that statement. 

I’m sorry to say this, The first guy i spoke with was OK, he said he will help me to create the account, got all the information from me and said he will transfer the call to another guy to complete the registration, Call transferred to the second guy and he was very rude and not even trying to understand my issue. He is asking me to create account from portal and do the Credit check and all (I already done and got the SIM). He didn't asked me any valid questions all he did was arguing with me. I feeded every information to him, My email ID, Postal Code etc. Finally i gave my Order ID and he realized his mistake and changed his tone. If he would’ve asked valid questions, the conversation would’ve been smoother. It was intense 45 mins call. Koodo, if you are watching this, Just take this as a feedback. you could be better. To the people reading this comment who are going to Port to Koodo : Just don’t do it. Its not worth it.