Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My current phone is suspended and i need to get a new one on the same plan.

My current phone is suspended and i want to get a new one but the webiste doesnt allow me to view anypage other than my bill and profile overview. If i purchase a new phone, selecte "switch phone", and add my a plan, will it switch both it switch for my phone AND plan to what i selected or will it count as an entirely new phone with an entirely new plan?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Lucas,You would be able to use your new phone with the same plan you had.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Lucas,You would be able to use your new phone with the same plan you had.

I already know that, which is why i am not asking about that.

I am asking whether the course of action specified above will accomplish what i want it to, or if it wont.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you mean your phone is suspended?  If your line is suspended you need to fix that problem first
Dennis wrote:

What do you mean your phone is suspended?  If your line is suspended you need to fix that pr...

Having lost my phone i suspended service for it, i assume i have to re enable service before i can  switch?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

What do you mean your phone is suspended?  If your line is suspended you need to fix that pr...

Oh I get it.  Sorry.  Brain fart.  Mathieu's answer above it 100% right.  I cant add anything better than what he already said
Dennis wrote:

The [i]"Lost/stolen phone" tab leads to a "[i]Sorry, you are not authorized to access this information" message, and most pages to a blank blue page with a green rectangle in the middle. 

The only ones that work are the [b]billing page, and the [b]account overview.
Dennis wrote:

Oh wow, now having found a way to reactivate my phone going through "change phone number page" which had a message telling me to restore my phone first which finally lead me to the page where i could restore it, since i suppose that is what was causing the website to not work, well it now tells me i have to talk to one of you rep before being able to "use my phone" again which isnt even what i want to do. This situation is very frustrating, your website is horrible and so is the app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I agree.  I wish Koodo's app and website worked better.

And yes you need to call in to unsuspend your account