Koodo Community
Solved

my current bill is still showing last month's bill that already paid

• 21 January 2019
  • 5 replies

i got an email today that said my bill was ready.

so i could see my january bill on download past bills tap

but when i tried to pay my bill they showed current bill as a december bill i already paid on january 4th. there is even written that payment received.

how can I pay january's bill. actually it's my last bill so i need to pay them as soon as possible.. is it just the matter of time?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 21 January 2019, 08:25

hi,
What do you mean by "last bill"? did you already cancel?

If you haven't canceled, I would suggest you wait for tomorrow and check again. There could be a delay somewhere.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
yes! i can see the latest bill(january) in pdf file

but if I try to pay, they just shows current bill as a last month's bill which is already paid.

should i just pay again?

I see what you mean, that section of the websire can take a little while to update sometimes. I would just pay the amount it says on self serve/your pdf bill.
It should fix itself within a couple days.

i'll use koodo until february 13th.

so this bill (from january 17-february 17) would be my last bill. is it related with that?

problem is i still cannot see that bill
There should be a button that says download pdf around the top right of the page on self serve, right above the little breakdown they give you on the billing page that will download your latest bill. If when clicking on that it doesn't give you the right bill try clearing your cache/cookies or using an incognito page.
If that doesn't work wait a couple days and see if it appears then.

so this bill (from january 17-february 17) would be my last bill. is it related with that?

There should be a button that says download pdf around the top right of the page on self serve, right above the little breakdown they give you on the billing page that will download your latest bill. If when clicking on that it doesn't give you the right bill try clearing your cache/cookies or using an incognito page.

yes! i can see the latest bill(january) in pdf file

but if I try to pay, they just shows current bill as a last month's bill which is already paid.

should i just pay again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
What do you mean by "last bill"? did you already cancel?

If you haven't canceled, I would suggest you wait for tomorrow and check again. There could be a delay somewhere.