Koodo Community
Question

Moving to Koodo with two phones under one account - trouble with second

• 6 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi there - I just moved over from PC Mobile (I know, it took me a long time!)

I am the primary account holder, but there are 2 phones under the account (at both PC Mobile and now at Koodo).

I received the SIMs in the mail, put them both in and logged in. 

What I need to do is continue to use the same numbers I had before for myself and husband. 

I was able to do it for my phone (using Managing your number), without an issue, but when I try to do the same thing for my husband’s phone, it won’ t let me. I assume it’s because I’m giving the same account number from PC Mobile, with PIN, but that is because they were both under the same account there too.

Also, when I log in, both numbers come up under my account, but both with my name and I’d like to change that too eventually.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'd contact customer service. The PC Mobile ports are a bit funky and will often have different account numbers for each line (usually only differing by one digit).

If they give you the account number you already tried then you can ask them to assist you with the port itself.

Ok. Thanks.

i checked my pc bill and there is only one account number… but maybe the Koodo system can’t handle it.