Koodo Community
Question

Moving and need to change Area code

Show first post

77 replies

well i mean service fee--for voicemail resetting...i think it would be free since the actual number change for moving is free? she basically did most of the work already so i don't think she would of but just wanted to make sure.
Userlevel 2
well i mean service fee--for voicemail resetting...i think it would be free since the actual numb...There is no service fee for technical assistance.
Userlevel 4
well i mean service fee--for voicemail resetting...i think it would be free since the actual numb...There is no charge. Once the number is changed, the voicemail resets itself.
well i mean service fee--for voicemail resetting...i think it would be free since the actual numb...there was no charge to call 611
I have a problem regarding this numbers 8482484750 She call we talk.she said his woeking at telecommunications compy.have prom one motth is 40 dollars.and then she need my visa card number. Very easy way I give the numbers of my card.so give and then she said some body call with after this conversation. I wait until now no body call me.i call back the number.but not rings on the line.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have a problem regarding this numbers 8482484750 She call we talk.she said his woeking at tele...So you gave your credit card number to someone who called you out of the blue, who you had no previous connection to with no proof of product or confirmation of purchase? Sounds like you got scammed. Call your credit card company and cancel the card, or at least alert them to be watching for ANY suspicious activity.
Will you please account for me, how can I call up with my canadian phone in Portugal. Now I am in Portugal and I would like to call some portuguese numbers, but unfortunately I can´t.
Are you dialling the country code?
Are you dialling the country code? yes, I dial this code in Portugal 011-351, that I found here http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/moving_and_need_to_change_area_code. But nothing happens.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/month)to make calls and text .. (International roaming charges will apply) http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/travelling If you have a Koodo prepaid account you can't use it outside of Canada.
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...this is my plan "CAN Data 1GB Unltd min $52", and I had apply this add-ons Int'l Long Distance Saver and Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...As already stated, you need to add the International Voice Roaming add on in order for the phone to work outside of Canada and the US.
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...I already follow this steps http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/travelling, but the International Voice Roaming not appear anywhere, in my account web.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...Are you on the Spending Limit Program? If so you don't have access to international voice roaming add on... If not, you can contact Koodo via Email to get advice .https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...In portugal we have 3 mobile companies, and I try with canada mobile number, to choose the networks by settings mobile, and neither of them gives, but what appears on the screen mobile it is " can´t connect to this network right now, try later"
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...If you aren't on the spending limit program and you do not see the International Voice Roaming, then chances are, you had a past due balance/suspension nonpayment within the last 6 months. You must have a good payment history for at least 6 months to qualify for the International Voice Roaming.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a Koodo monthly account? Then you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/m...So if your payments are up to date and you have a good payment history as Kane said, you should contact Koodo to get advice. You can use a link I gave you above.
you will need to call customer service
Customer service on the phone is really helpful with this!