Koodo Community
Solved

Move My Entire Family in different City to Koodo

• 17 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I pay for my family’s phones too and I want to move all of us onto Koodo.   I tried to do it online but it says I must ship to the same address as my billing if I’m doing it online, otherwise I have to visit a store.  My family lives in 3 separate cities.

I do not want to visit a physical location for safety reasons.  Is there a way to move to Koodo when my family is spread out over 3 cities through calling or online?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 17 November 2020, 05:50

If they are using different accounts then it should be fine with online ordering. 

However, as there is a 90-day restriction for online order, you can only open one new line online for one account for now. You would have to wait 90 days until you can add extra line to your account via “online” webstore. If you want to add additional lines to that account right away, you will have to visit a kiosk or retail.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. Start off with you first and then port over the rest of your family after. Problem solved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also refer your self for the other lines too.  Note that the referral process is very strict.  If you mess up any portion or do it in the wrong order it will be declined.

https://choosehappy.koodomobile.com/refer/mb/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If they are using different accounts then it should be fine with online ordering. 

However, as there is a 90-day restriction for online order, you can only open one new line online for one account for now. You would have to wait 90 days until you can add extra line to your account via “online” webstore. If you want to add additional lines to that account right away, you will have to visit a kiosk or retail.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Dinh is correct, with the mention that the waiting period has changed to 30 days instead of 90 days. So 30 days after activating an account, you’ll be able do add another line on it.