Koodo Community
Solved

monthly bill is rising

Hello

My last bill was 94.08 and current is 96.71. There is no extra usage then how my bill jumped to 96.71. Last time the same happened to me.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 4 June 2021, 15:41

@Sony There were plan changes on both of your lines back in April. There was also a balance forward (credit) that impacted that invoice. Your current bill (May)is an accurate reflection of what it should be. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sign into self serve and download the pdf copy of your bill. What does it say the charges are for?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello

My last bill was 94.08 and current is 96.71. There is no extra usage then how my bill jumped to 96.71. Last time the same happened to me.

Do you have an add-on for 1,000 international minutes on your account? If so, that may explain the amount, since there was a $2 increase back in April. You should have received an email from Koodo regarding the increase back in April. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Sony There were plan changes on both of your lines back in April. There was also a balance forward (credit) that impacted that invoice. Your current bill (May)is an accurate reflection of what it should be.