Koodo Community
Question

Mobile Services Server down

• 14 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I signed up to Koodo recently and I did the self serve registration, every page works except for Mobile Services. I received my new SIM yesterday and I've been able to get that to work, but now the page to transfer my old number isn't working anymore.. It was working for me yesterday, but I was waiting till I inputted the new SIM before transferring my number. Is the Koodo Self Service Mobile Services page down? It loaded and said they're working on something and now the message is saying:
'An error has occurred
Please refresh the page or try again later.’

I have tried multiple browsers on different computers and Safari on my current cell phone. Cleared the cache and history with no success. I really need to transfer the number so I can cancel my old plan before I get additional charges on it.

Any help as to when this page will be accessibly would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Casper The site is up an running. There may have been a small software update during the night but all seem to be working now. Let us know if you continue to encounter challenges.