Koodo Community
Solved

Login problems

• 8 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi. I am getting a hard time getting into my account. It keep saying that the account is being used by other email and it is still waiting to be approved.  Could you please come up with a solution?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 18 September 2020, 20:45

I received the activation email but I cannot login into complete my order as I’m getting the error msg

Can you go to this link www.koodo.com/chat and type “I cannot access my self-serve”. It would guide you through their automated process to reset. You would need your account number in the service agreement to reset it.

If it cannot help, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask for a rep to assist. Facebook messaging is probably the best way https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Is this a new account? Monthly or Prepaid? Was it activated at a koodo store or are you using a SIM sent to you by mail? Is your phone working (calls and text?)

If you have followed all the activation steps and cannot gain access contact Koodo via Facebook or tweeter.

You may also ask for a callback via www.koodomobile.com/chat  Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you logged in successfully before?  Are you a new customer?

I’m having the same problem. I created a new acct and I’m getting the message  saying that the account is being used by other email and it is still waiting to be approved. I have never had a Koodo acct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m having the same problem. I created a new acct and I’m getting the message  saying that the account is being used by other email and it is still waiting to be approved. I have never had a Koodo acct. 

Have you received an activation email from Koodo? You need that email to activate Koodo selfserve. Was your SIM/phone delivered to your place yet? Is the SIM working as of now?

I received the activation email but I cannot login into complete my order as I’m getting the error msg

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you go to this link www.koodo.com/chat and type “I cannot access my self-serve”. It would guide you through their automated process to reset. You would need your account number in the service agreement to reset it.

If it cannot help, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask for a rep to assist. Facebook messaging is probably the best way https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Umesh,

I just resent you a profile creation email. Before creating your Self serve account, please clear cache and cookies to make sure you won’t have any other issues with your access.

Best regards, 

Helen