Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I registered for a Self Service Koodo account. However, when I try to log in using the email address and password I used, I get the following message :-

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I don't have cookies disabled.Also, every link I click tells me to enter a new email address.

I have no idea how to resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kat,

Is the account under your name? The one under yours I could find was closed a couple of years ago. Do you have a different account now?
Hi. I am actually trying to set up an account for my daughter. Whether she had an account previously, I don't know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kat Lomas wrote:

Hi. I am actually trying to set up an account for my daughter. Whether she had an account previou...

Under Lomas? And what first name?
Kat Lomas wrote:

Hi. I am actually trying to set up an account for my daughter. Whether she had an account previou...

Claire
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kat Lomas wrote:

She already had an account under a hotmail address. She no longer uses that?
Kat Lomas wrote:

I don't think so. I can ask her tomorrow.

Kat Lomas wrote:

Can I set up a completely new account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kat Lomas wrote:

You or her already started that as there is a yahoo address already registered. But it's not full access because her Hotmail one is still the primary. It would have to be reset. Let us know tomorrow.
Kat Lomas wrote:

The yahoo account is mine. I didn't know she already has an account. I will see what she says tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
Kat Lomas wrote:

Sorry for the delay. I now have the password and can access the account.
Thanks.