Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Log-in issues

Each time I try to log-in it takes me to the "my profile" page and asks for a new email to sign in with. I gave the same email, as I only have one and would like to use it, and it just keeps coming back to that. Every time. How do I just sign in with the email I provided at the time of registration? I just want to sign in and pay my bill.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
This could be the issue that you're having: https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/logging_in-katzp?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bfilter_by%5D=all&topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bpage%5D=1#compose-reply Give Koodo a call and they should be able to set up your account properly so you can log in. Dial *611 from your phone, and press 0 a few times, it's a free call! Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 6
Do you have the same inability to login via Koodo's Self Serve App? If so, you should call *611 In the past I've been able to log into the App but not the site, so might be worth a shot.
Thanks guys. It was actually a really easy fix. I called Koodo and they were able to help. When I registered I typed Hotmail.com and not gmail.com for my email, fixed it, registered and received my verification email, but apparently in the database they still had the email under a Hotmail account. Thanks again for the help, though!.