Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Linking a mobile number to account

I have a registered username & password from previous koodo SIM cards. I recently got a new SIM. I can go online and sign in to my profile using my email & password. When I go to "Manage my Account", I am asked for First name, Last name, and mobile number which I enter. Screen updates and asks for my driver's license as a security question. I answer and press "Continue". Screen updates with 2 error/warning messages. One that a postal code is required and the second that account number needed. But there is no form entry fields for those two pieces of data. How do I input these so that I can complete linking this mobile number to my account??
icon

Best answer by Vincent 10 June 2014, 14:52

Hey Marcel! You should give us a call and we’ll assist you further with your Self Serve issue. Please dial *611 from your Koodo phone and a Rep will help you out 🙂 Thanks. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Hey Marcel! You should give us a call and we’ll assist you further with your Self Serve issue. Please dial *611 from your Koodo phone and a Rep will help you out 🙂 Thanks. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.