Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Late Fees

Hi, I paid my bill on time but it is still showing as unpaid. The money is gone from my bank account so I want to know whats up so I dont get anymore late fees.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
That would be because the payment didn't post until after the due date. bank payments take 3 - 5 business days to post to Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As long as the information from the bank shows that the payment was made before the due date there will be no late fees.
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

As long as the information from the bank shows that the payment was made before the due date ther...

I keep forgetting about that one. Does it still count if the payment was made ON the due date?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

As long as the information from the bank shows that the payment was made before the due date ther...

That's why you shouldn't split one brain between two heads Beeble-brain 😉 On the due date is still on time so, yes, no late fees.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Great. Now I have "yes, we have no bananas" running through my head.
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It's not my fault that my direct ancestors are also my direct descendants...or was it. I can never remember.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Get out the thinking cap and the lemons.. ^_^
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I used the last of the lemons when I couldn't find the remote...