Koodo Community

Community

Kudos for Listening, Koodo

Userlevel 1
Wow, Koodo! I am pretty impressed at how actively you listen to comments and suggestion. But I'm even more impressed with how it's not just lip-service. I have personally seen Koodo take immediate action on a few - admittedly small-scale - suggestions to try and make the experience here a little better for us all. That's talking the talk and walking the walk, right there. Re: (Updating the Intl Carrier List) & (Updating the Community's Products List) & **hopefully** (making a Widget for the Koodo App) High Five's all around.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
I personally like that they have Forums & a pretty active Facebook page which other Canadian carriers are starting recently but didn't before Koodo started it.
Userlevel 1
John Burke wrote:

I personally like that they have Forums & a pretty active Facebook page which other Canadian carr...

Uh-oh JB. Are you saying Koodo was in on social media "before it was cool" ?
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

I personally like that they have Forums & a pretty active Facebook page which other Canadian carr...

They seemed to be active before the others, yes.
Userlevel 1
John Burke wrote:

lol. I was just making a sleight at the "hipster" movement. Hope that was clear. 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

The best way for us to find the pain points and hence the reccos Mo, is by listening. It works for us. It does require a bit of braveness from a brand perspective as to some extent we are judged by the masses openly. Most brands are afraid of any negative comments hence the closed facebook walls etc. We embrace them. 🙂
Userlevel 1
John Burke wrote:

Awww yeee!
Userlevel 5
John Burke wrote:

The only thing left is bringing back per-second billing, eh? (: