Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Website will not change billing address

• 18 September 2021
  • 11 replies

I tried changing my billing address for a few days now, but will not work. Have tried it off and on, and no change still. I scheduled a callback, but have noticed reps cannot help with that for safety reasons.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A Rep told you thst they will not manually change your address for safety reasons?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you get any errors when you go to change the address?

No, errors, and no a rep didn’t tell me that. Just seen thru posts that that’s what they said

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there! 

Have you tried to clear browsing history and try the address update again, oron a different device?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, errors, and no a rep didn’t tell me that. Just seen thru posts that that’s what they said

So you go to change your address, hit submit, are you greeted with the following banner after you hit submit?

Yes it does. still does not update

I don’t get it. I’ve been having this problem for days. I need a new phone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep to assist since it’s saying that it saved, but won’t update.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello! In this case, we will please need you to contact us via social media. You can send us a direct/private message on either Facebook or Twitter and we’ll get back to you asap

Hello! In this case, we will please need you to contact us via social media. You can send us a direct/private message on either Facebook or Twitter and we’ll get back to you asap

I am having this same issue. I’ve tried updating many times. It says the address has been saved and it will update within 15 minutes, but then when I go back and check it still hasn’t updated. Tried multiple browsers and clearing my cache. Nothing is working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having this same issue. I’ve tried updating many times. It says the address has been saved and it will update within 15 minutes, but then when I go back and check it still hasn’t updated. Tried multiple browsers and clearing my cache. Nothing is working.

Send koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter like the Koodo rep mentioned above.