Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo self serve not working properly

I have recently set up Koodo self serve, but it does not seem to be working properly. I can see 'My profile' but there is no button to view my E-bill, even though I have received text messages telling me that two bills are ready. If I try to link the account it says that it is already linked.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your profile is setup as account manager instead of account owner. Call customer service and they can straighten it out on the back end. Takes about 5 minutes.
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Your profile is setup as account manager instead of account owner. Call customer service and the...

Else re-register with different email as account owner!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Your profile is setup as account manager instead of account owner. Call customer service and the...

Doubtful whether this will work, Mat. Usually people end up registered as an account manager because there is already an owner profile in existence, frequently the result of a typo in the email address entered at registration. In this case, every subsequent attempt to create a login creates a new manager profile that would need to be approved by the owner before they can do anything.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Timo you are correct, once it's in, well. Had a similar problem within a family plan situation. Nathan, I would suggest you might call Koodo support, I did this regarding a group of family accounts. They were able to help
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Hello i am not able to see my E-bills and other related to my account.i can see only my koodo TAB.It shows currently service problem all the time.please advice me how can i see through.....?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

When I click on tabs, the answer I get is page not found?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Did you try to access your self serve with different browser? Also, try to clear data and cache. If you still have trouble to access self serve, you can call Koodo *611 from your phone. They will help you to fix it.