Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo self serve has been down for over a week.

Koodo Self Serve has not been working since last week ("We are currently experiencing technical difficulties..."). Any idea, when it is going to be up again?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's been working fine for me all along. Try clearing cookies and cache or using a different browser.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It's been working fine for me all along. Try clearing cookies and cache or using a different bro...

Control + F5 usually clears it up for me too, Jack. But Timo's suggestion is even more thorough 🙂
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It's been working fine for me all along. Try clearing cookies and cache or using a different bro...

Yeeee...Timo is back! 🙂 Good to see you body! 🙂
Userlevel 5
Hey JackK, Self Serve is up and running. If you experience difficulties to log into your account you can follow the above instructions or give us a call by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 free of charge from a landline if you need further assistance. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm A Representative will be glad to help you with this. Thank you! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.