Koodo Community

Community

Question

KOODO NEWS: New Koodo Self Serve (beta version)

Userlevel 3

14 replies

Since you just copy everything from TELUS and change only a few colours and texts, why don't you update the iOS self-serve app? It's been six weeks since the TELUS one was updated -even though it is slow as hell, at least "Keep me logged in" works on iOS 8 and the app doesn't look like it was made by a newbie software programmer!
Userlevel 1
Will there be any update for the koodo selfserve app for ios and android ? so it would match the new design like telus my account app , Looking forward to replying Thank you
Hey guys - App updates are indeed planned and coming. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Patrick B wrote:

Hey guys - App updates are indeed planned and coming. :)

yayayayyayayay!
Patrick B wrote:

Patrick B wrote:

Update the link in the iPhone app. Cause what's new shouldn't have the last date anything was posted of January 2014. LOL
Userlevel 6
Patrick B wrote:

Oxymoron of the year, indeed.:-)
Userlevel 1
Patrick B wrote:

Taking forever
The new design is beyond great .. Looking forward for the new android & iOS self serve update ..
Userlevel 6
LeSong wrote:

The new design is beyond great .. Looking forward for the new android & iOS self serve update ..

What's so great about whatever new design it is? It's still tells the same things, doesn't it? How much I owe, use or whatever. No?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
LeSong wrote:

Yeah it does,but it is mobile friendly and more easy to acess everything IMO
Userlevel 6
LeSong wrote:

Hmmmm...the koodo app is mobile friendly, isn't it. It's an app, it was built for cellphones.
LeSong wrote:

Chris .. If everyone thinks the way you're thinking, then we won't be seeing any kind of development in any field. Its not just the new design we're pointing to here, its an upgrade for the whole system which might open more ideas in the future to make things easier & more effective for you and me as users ..
LeSong wrote:

the site is horrible