Koodo Community

Community

Solved

"koodo mobile" on your usage page

Userlevel 4
I'm unclear what "koodo mobile" means in your usage tab on the self serve web page

4 replies

Userlevel 4
you've got "data", "airtime", "messaging" and "koodo mobile" at the beginning, which it says I'm entitled to unlimited and used 4MB in the last few days.  What does this mean?  Should it not fall under "data"?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Data listed as koodo mobile would be data used by the self serve app. Koodo does not charge for this data.
I had the same question. However, I know i've used data in the last week since getting my phone, and there is 0mb usage on my regular data plan, and apparently 8gb under the "koodo mobile" tab, which seems a bit ridiculous.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bethany Roberts wrote:

I had the same question. However, I know i've used data in the last week since getting my phone, ...

Are you new to Koodo? The first few days, prior to the beginning of your first billing period are not measured on your regular data plan, to allow you to learn how much data you might need. There is usually another data indicator for the first period, for which you are not charged.