Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Apps - Voice Mail Access

First of all, according to my experience Koodo is the best. My suggestion Koodo should add the voice mail facility in mobile app, that will be great and easy to access. That will be great attractions especially for the low budget mobile user and no doubt Koodo will have more numbers of app user. AK

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Can you explain the idea a little more? You see I have an iphone and my voicemail is always one click away. so I'm not sure what you are suggesting. How would it be better if it was in an app?
Userlevel 6
I wonder if they could integrate the voicemail into their Self Serve App. But, honestly, voicemail is already pretty easy to access. Holding "1" works on any HSPA device in my experience and for Androids you can click the notification bar to call voicemail directly while iPhones have a voicemail button in the calling app. Does it need to be easier?
Thanks My idea, Koodo has an app for Andriod and Iphone, there you can check your usage, bill etc. My idea if they also provide the voice mail facility, user can use that facility free of charge (Without using their minutes) if they use wifi, because whenever we listen voice mail it will use our package minutes. No doubt it easy to access but its not free for everyone. Hope you understand my idea.
Userlevel 6
AK wrote:

Thanks My idea, Koodo has an app for Andriod and Iphone, there you can check your usage, bill et...

Okay, now I'm getting it. Interesting idea, I still wonder if it's possible though.
AK wrote:

Thanks My idea, Koodo has an app for Andriod and Iphone, there you can check your usage, bill et...

I hope, thanks for your comments
Userlevel 1
AK wrote:

Ya i agree voicemail should never use minutes
AK wrote:

Thanks
Userlevel 6
AK wrote:

Ok, to make retrieving you VM for free....got it, that makes sense.
AK wrote:

Yes you are right. Thanks
With the help of this App, user will have more control, like Total message, time and date like an email message. Phone Number Message (Play) Date Time Delete/Forward Thanks AK
I agree. It would be great if Koodo can integrate checking voicemail in the Self-serve app. Useful for Android phones.
Userlevel 7
I would actually love to see voicemail become totally free to use ie. not use any minutes. That would be sweet.
I agree.