Koodo Community

Community

Koodo app for Android

Hey Koodo customers! Did you know there is an Android app for Koodo? Download it now from the Google Play store and manage youa ccount, see your usage and even pay your bill! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koodo.selfserve&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Been around for a while & use it quite often.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes we all know and it's promoted here frequently. Your a little late on that lol. I take it wind didn't have a self serve app?
Nope...web site was ok for that though...just posted to get points 🙂 Wanna win that S3!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stephen Kladich wrote:

Nope...web site was ok for that though...just posted to get points 🙂 Wanna win that S3!

Don't just do that for the sake of points you can actually have points taken away for posting for no good reason.
Stephen Kladich wrote:

hmmm...good to know...thanks
Userlevel 6
While we're on the subject of the Koodo app, I'd like to remind the powers-that-be that your prepaid customers want to use the app too! :oP Please, do update the app to make it work with prepaid!
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

While we're on the subject of the Koodo app, I'd like to remind the powers-that-be that your prep...

I'm not prepaid but that would be an extremely useful feature! Especially if they allowed you to top up through the app, by using either a credit card or prepaid credit card, would save trips to a store for a lot of people.
Userlevel 2
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

While we're on the subject of the Koodo app, I'd like to remind the powers-that-be that your prep...

Or how about a BB10 app that's designed for BB10 instead of recycling the android app. Nobody likes leftovers.