Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Just wondering if anyone knew how to do a 'Transfer of responsibility' online, as it claims one is able to do it online. Thank you.

If anyone can link me, that'd be great/

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Actually a transfer of responsibility cannot be done online/on self-serve. You must either call-in or go to a Koodo store and they can assist you with talking to someone who can do the TOR. You will need two pieces of government issued ID in order to do a credit check. If you go in person, one ID must be a photo ID
Ahmad wrote:

Actually a transfer of responsibility cannot be done online/on self-serve. You must either call-i...

I Was wondering because it says you can do it for free at the end of the bill statement.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Actually a transfer of responsibility cannot be done online/on self-serve. You must either call-i...

I believe you can avoid the fee if you do it in-store. Before the fee was never avoidable.
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Ahmad, Just a heads up, the one time fee of $25 is also added to the new account, even if the Transfer of Ownership is completed in-store. Keep up the good work 🙂 ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 5
highly recommend you do it in Koodo shop, in person just so much eaiser