Koodo Community

Community

Solved

it says my account number is linked else where, and i just got this account. --- meaning I cannot set up my self serve. Can you help me?

Userlevel 1

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Brandi,

Did you ever have a Koodo account before? Maybe the e-mail is already linked to another account number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

Did you ever have a Koodo account before? Maybe the e-mail is already linked to an...

Or if you tried to manually register (Koodo send a validation email to you which covers the registration).

To solve this, you will need to send a private message to Koodo on facebook or twitter.  A rep can then fix the account issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

Did you ever have a Koodo account before? Maybe the e-mail is already linked to an...

Bran, we have sent an email to your gmail to validate your account. Looks like separately you have also tried to set up another profile with a different email address hence the conflict. As per Dennis pls send us a private message on Facebook and we'll help delete one of the profiles. 
Userlevel 1
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

I tried a different address, because it didn't work the first time, saying it was connected to another account. 

Also, I do not want my account linked to facebook. What are my other options?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

Your self serve account wont be linked to facebook.  

Primate messaging with facebook is so that a koodo rep can chat with you about your personal account.  Your other option is to call and wait on hold.  Hold times can reach up to 2 hours, at which point the call center hangs up on you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

We are no regular primates Dennis! :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

Highly evolved primates, Bernard!
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

i have the same problem. the phone call wait is long, how can i get in?
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

By calling in. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Brandi,

You can also message Koodo via facebook or twitter. Its getting closing to closing time anyways.