Koodo Community
Solved

Issue choosing perk when trying to change my plan.

I currently see an offer for 30GB (With Free Perk) for $50 on both mine and my girlfriends accounts. However when either of us try to make the switch, we get the below error. Any advice as the chat system for Koodo doesn’t seem to have an answer and I have to wait for a call back.

icon

Best answer by GamingT 25 May 2023, 20:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you check your plan in self sere, do you see the new plan being active but just without a perk?

When you check your plan in self sere, do you see the new plan being active but just without a perk?

In this case it doesn’t even get that far. It will not let me even get the plan because as soon as I select it, it goes to the pick a perk screen and fails with the error. Does it for both mine and my partners accounts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser’s cache and try again.

In your account, is it just your line and your partner’s line?  Or are these 2 separate accounts?

Try clearing your browser’s cache and try again.

In your account, is it just your line and your partner’s line?  Or are these 2 separate accounts?

2 Separate accounts, tested in multiple web browsers and even on difference devices. Same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can flag a rep for you here to investigate your account (you will need to login to the community with your self serve account).

If you partner is experiencing the same issue, i recommend they login to the community with their self serve account and comment here as well.

I can flag a rep for you here to investigate your account (you will need to login to the community with your self serve account).

If you partner is experiencing the same issue, i recommend they login to the community with their self serve account and comment here as well.

I would be GamingT’s partner and am having the issue on my account as well. I have logged into the Community with my self serve.

Thank you Dennis, I had her post. We are both using our self serve logins.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would be GamingT’s partner and am having the issue on my account as well. I have logged into the Community with my self serve.

I have flagged to a rep as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GamingT 

We have sent you a PM to confirm some more details and further assist.

@Tori91 We see that you managed to make the plan change in self serve in the meantime. If you require further assistance, please let us know 

Hi @GamingT 

We have sent you a PM to confirm some more details and further assist.

@Tori91 We see that you managed to make the plan change in self serve in the meantime. If you require further assistance, please let us know 

Thank you for the help. It does seem that we were both able to change plans now to the $50 for 40GB with Rollover Data as the chosen perk.