Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there some way my daughter can view her data usage and tab balance on self-serve for our account?

Is there some way my daughter can view her just data usage and tab balance on our account? I would rather not give her full access.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Unfortunately not it's access to all or nothing. You could always try the app for her phone. Still gives a lot of access but eliminates a few things.
Userlevel 3
As Jorden mentioned it is all or nothing as any place you can view these details you would need the account login info which would give full access to Self serve. But as for data tracking most smartphones will come with a data tracking system built in which is more or less accurate enough when setup correctly.
Download watchdog for her phone it gives the info she wants while using data or wi fi . It can even give her warnings when she is getting close to her limit . It is independant from Koodo so it will not give her her tab balance. My daughter uses it and says it great!
Boolanger wrote:

As Jorden mentioned it is all or nothing as any place you can view these details you would need t...

Thanks, all. That's very helpful.