Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there another way to get help without calling in?

I'm experiencing issues with making changes to my Add-ons in the self-serve area.  I renewed during Black Friday weekend and am past the 14 day lock-out period - I should be able to make changes.  I also need to get my phone unlocked so I can take it traveling with me in January.

I'm getting really frustrated trying to through over the phone.  (I'm not sure why it's still happening...the 10gb promos are over now, aren't they?)

At any rate, is there another way for me to get my issues addressed?  I've been on hold so long my phone is actually about to go dead.  I really don't want to do this all over again tomorrow without knowing someone will actually answer on the other end.

Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi Jeff,
You can unlock by sending message to facebook also, if calling is tough. You could also use Telus chat to unlock your Koodo phone, I believe. However, If you bought a phone from Koodo in November, It might be already unlocked.

I don't think there is a "lock-out period" for the add-on with Koodo. Which add-on are you interested in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

hi Jeff,
You can unlock by sending message to facebook also, if calling is tough. You could also ...

All phones purchased from Koodo from Nov 9th onward either came unlocked or with an unlock code for you to do it yourself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Jeff, what is the issue you are having? 

Indeed, calling is never the best option, especially during the busy Christmas period. But, as others have mentioned above simply send us a private message and will help. That way you will not have to wait on the phone.