Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is Koodo stopping some of the monthly add on options?

I have an old plan and have occasionally used the "US toll saver" monthly add on ($3/month I think). I had added this online about 3 months ago and today when I went to take it back off things have changed. It appears many of the old monthly add ons are gone.....or I can't find them. What I'm thinking is if I take it off likley I can't add it back when I want it. Seems the only option is the $10 US unlimited. Does anyone know anything about this? Or anything like this? In the past there was information on line such as "If you remove options that are no longer available you can't add them back".....no more. I think there have been a number of changes over the last week or so. I really find Koodo's "tranperancey" re "no hidden fees" to only apply to new customers and the rest of us take our chances. I had previously asked about the "change phone option being "unavailable. I see today the wording now says (Copy/paste) "Online changes of this service have been suspended".;But they also say you can call and the fee will be waived. That proved to be a painful experience and not one I would want to repeat anytime soon. Disappointing.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
I don't believe it's available anymore. Koodo changes it's add-ons all the time. A lot can happen in 3 months
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not sure what your talking about. The ld saver is still available.

OK How did you get to that? Here's the link to what I get when I follow the yellow brink road to add ons.....after i've logged on etc. https://selfserveaccount.koodomobile.com/my-account/plans/manage/change_addons?ban=mD-WFwL3v32KZzanA... Or is this so personalized it's not included because I already have it? No because I have another one that's listed here as well. Can you tell me how you got to the above list please?
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Penny wrote:

OK How did you get to that? Here's the link to what I get when I follow the yellow brink road to ...

1. Sign into self serve. 2. Click add/remove/change add ons. 3. Click change my monthly add ons. If you already have the add on, you will not see it under the features available to add, since to do so would be redundant.
Penny wrote:

OK How did you get to that? Here's the link to what I get when I follow the yellow brink road to ...

Thanks!