Koodo Community
Solved

Invoice PDF not readable by Adobe Reader

Have tried multiple times and can no longer download a readable pdf!

I’m just clicking on the link to “view” or “download” my invoice like I have for the past 3 years.

Can someone at Koodo look at the problem on their side and fix it?

icon

Best answer by Graeme999 7 April 2021, 19:48

Yes I downloaded from self serve site. Filename may be different as my /original provider & plan was taken over by Koodo in 2018 _ nothing has changed, I’ve tried different web browsers and different PC’s, but all achieve the same result! It nothing different than I’ve been doing for the past 3 years. Something has gone wrong on the Koodo creation of the document and they need to review and fix!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried to log into self-serve from another device?

The name of the PDF file was strange (normally it should be named as “KOODO_MOBILE_xxxxxxxx_year_month_day.pdf”. I assumed you download it from Selfserve » View my Bill?  Did you save it into the PC or you click on the button from the page?

Yes I downloaded from self serve site. Filename may be different as my /original provider & plan was taken over by Koodo in 2018 _ nothing has changed, I’ve tried different web browsers and different PC’s, but all achieve the same result! It nothing different than I’ve been doing for the past 3 years. Something has gone wrong on the Koodo creation of the document and they need to review and fix!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a former PCmobile customer? Have you transferred to Koodo self-serve or still using the old PC mobile system?.

I would suggest you contact Koodo directly and see if they can check your account properly.