Koodo Community

Invoice going to wrong email

• 31 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I recently changed my login email. However, my invoice is still being delivered to my old email address, which I will be cancelling soon. I can’t find anywhere in self-serve to change my billing email address.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Regarding the email update, there is only one email for self-serve and billing notification. When did you change your email? was it recently?. I assumed you signed into your self-serve with the new email address successfully? I wondered if the change was recent and the billing system hadn’t been updated. I would wait until the next bill and see.

Also, they don’t send actual invoices to email. Only a notification of a new bill is sent there, you would have to sign into self-serve and see the detail there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently changed my login email. However, my invoice is still being delivered to my old email address, which I will be cancelling soon. I can’t find anywhere in self-serve to change my billing email address.

Once you change your email address for your Self Serve account, all your notifications should be delivered to your updated one.

If you are still having issues, you can follow the instructions here to change your email address on your Self Serve account. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-self-serve-email

Once you change your email address for your Self Serve account, all your notifications should be delivered to your updated one.

If you are still having issues, you can follow the instructions here to change your email address on your Self Serve account. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-self-serve-email

I have already made the change on my self-serve account, so I didn’t understand why my invoice notification went to my old email. I finally found where it was located by clicking on notifications after accessing my bill.