Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I would like to add additional 2 gb on my monthly plan. How do I do it?

Due to all the crazy ads and hd videos. My data went up this month.  I would like to add additional GB to my plan going forward. How do I do it? I dont see anything on self serve.

Thanks,

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just continue to use your plan. You will go into a pay-per-use cycle, given your plan, where you pay $10 per extra gb used.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There are no regular monthly data add-ons. You have to get s plan with larger data bucket or use data overage. Once you hit 100% on a SFD plan you are usually given the option for 1gb for 20.
I prefer not to use pay per use cycle instead I would prefer upgrading my plan to 6GB or 10GB . Is that an option?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Salman Meghani wrote:

I prefer not to use pay per use cycle instead I would prefer upgrading my plan to 6GB or 10GB . I...

Not in Saskatcehwan/Manitoba. But we are looking at possibly creating some new ones. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Salman Meghani wrote:

I prefer not to use pay per use cycle instead I would prefer upgrading my plan to 6GB or 10GB . I...

Even if it were, it would have to come to less than 10 dollars per extra gb in your plan to be better to do. Whenever it does come out, you can see then if it would be worth it to change plans entirely.