Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to change a phone on my account but that option is not attached to my account phone..how do I do it now?

I have two phones om my account I want to replace one..I went to koodo kiosk purchased new phone now I want to activate the sim card but that option is not offered on my second phone number what do I do to activate it?
icon

Best answer by Mayumi 21 June 2015, 16:12

So you have 2 phones and 2 numbers under your account. And you want to replace second phone to new one, correct? Does it take same size sim? if so you can just take a sim from old phone and put it to new one. If it use different size, you can go to upgrade my phone > enter sim number. To do this, you might see new self serve site and old site back and forth. you can click 2nd phone/number again to get proper page. I clicked my number to upgrade my phone/sim and they shows me my main(account owners) number, then I clicked my number again to get my phone info. It frustrating.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you have 2 phones and 2 numbers under your account. And you want to replace second phone to new one, correct? Does it take same size sim? if so you can just take a sim from old phone and put it to new one. If it use different size, you can go to upgrade my phone > enter sim number. To do this, you might see new self serve site and old site back and forth. you can click 2nd phone/number again to get proper page. I clicked my number to upgrade my phone/sim and they shows me my main(account owners) number, then I clicked my number again to get my phone info. It frustrating.