Koodo Community
Solved

I’ve just registered for a new account, but only see a ‘link accounts’ page when I log in. How do I view my account?

icon

Best answer by Ashley 29 June 2011, 19:57

If there already is an Account Owner created on your account, they’ll need to approve you before you can get full access to Self Serve. Usually the Account Owner is the person that pays the bill for your phone – ask them to log in to Self Serve, and approve you using the ‘Role Management’ link in the ‘My Profile’ Tab. If you previously registered for Self Serve, it's possible that you already have an Account Owner profile. Registering a second time will create a new Self Serve account for you, as an Account Manager. In this case, you'll want to log in to Self Serve with your old Account Owner username and password. If you can't remember your old password, use the forgot password link (https://secure.koodomobile.com/clientIdentity/forgottenPassword.do?serviceType=koodo) to reset your password and then login to your account. After you confirm a few details, the next time you login to your account, use your email address instead of your username. If you still can't see your full account after following these steps, or are unsure of who your Account Owner is, please call us at 1 866 99 KOODO so that we can assist you.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 1
If there already is an Account Owner created on your account, they’ll need to approve you before you can get full access to Self Serve. Usually the Account Owner is the person that pays the bill for your phone – ask them to log in to Self Serve, and approve you using the ‘Role Management’ link in the ‘My Profile’ Tab. If you previously registered for Self Serve, it's possible that you already have an Account Owner profile. Registering a second time will create a new Self Serve account for you, as an Account Manager. In this case, you'll want to log in to Self Serve with your old Account Owner username and password. If you can't remember your old password, use the forgot password link (https://secure.koodomobile.com/clientIdentity/forgottenPassword.do?serviceType=koodo) to reset your password and then login to your account. After you confirm a few details, the next time you login to your account, use your email address instead of your username. If you still can't see your full account after following these steps, or are unsure of who your Account Owner is, please call us at 1 866 99 KOODO so that we can assist you.