Koodo Community
Question

I ordered 3 Sims but 2 are under review.

• 10 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I ordered 3 Sims but 2 are under review. 1 Has shipped and is in transit. Why would they not ship all 3? I would like to switch carriers as soon as possible and not having the other 2 cards for my wife and daughters phones will delay the process. Frustrated that there is no one to talk to about this issue.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you using the same email for 3 orders? if so, only 1 would be approved.

If you are a new customer, you would have to wait 90 days to add another line online. If you want to get another line before 90 days, you have to visit a store or a Koodo kiosk.

You could also using 3 different emails, open 3 accounts and refer each other. However, there would be 3 credit checks on your credit card if you do so.

Yes I used the same email for all 3. Currently on a family plan and I don’t care about the credit checks or the 3 bills. Thanks for the heads up, was using self serve to save the $40 per phone for the sims

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I used the same email for all 3. Currently on a family plan and I don’t care about the credit checks or the 3 bills. Thanks for the heads up, was using self serve to save the $40 per phone for the sims

Koodo doesn’t have family plan. phone lines in the same account have separate data buckets and minutes.

If you can, you can wait for the 1st SIM to arrive and visit a retail/kiosk. I think they are having a promotion right now to waive the connection fee instore (but you would have to check in with them (or call the store) to confirm).

Thanks, I will do that, the sim should be here soon.