Koodo Community

Community

I need help setting up home screen for koodo androids

Samsung S5Neo

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Peggy, what exactly do you need help with referring to your Homescreens and set up of them?
I am trying to put the self serve icon on my homescreen for easy access to my account...will not happen i followed the steps and when i press add to homescreen it days already added...but its not
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy Martell wrote:

I am trying to put the self serve icon on my homescreen for easy access to my account...will not...

If you swipe left and right on the home screen, do you see the shortcut there?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy Martell wrote:

I am trying to put the self serve icon on my homescreen for easy access to my account...will not...

Is it on another Homescreen page that you didn't notice when you swipe to the right of yourain Homescreen?
Peggy Martell wrote:

I think the day i first tried getting it there was a laucher on my phone i beleive it on ther
Peggy Martell wrote:

I think its called cl laucher...if i download that i can find it..but i dont want this laucher on my phone any way to get it back to my homescreen
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy Martell wrote:

Remove CL Launcher.
Press home button and it will ask if you want Touchwiz to be your default launcher again.  Say yes.
Then repeat the steps to add the Koodo self serve shortcut to your home screen
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy Martell wrote:

Delete the Launcher completely don't just remove it. If Dennis suggestion doesn't work try clearing your browser that your using cache and then try putting it on the Homescreen again.
Peggy Martell wrote:

Thanx guys...i got it...ive been watching some of the questions posted here and it seems alot of people are complaining about prices and stuff at koodo....hope i dont run into this stuff cause I 'll be gone in the blink of an eye....so far so good
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peggy Martell wrote:

Errors can occur, but majority of the time billing is correct and the customer was not aware of how billing works or made some false assumptions.  

Ex. the first bill is higher since you are billed 1 month in advance (like a cable or phone bill); calling a 1800 number is toll free, but it still costs air time minutes if you are not on an unlimited plan; being unfamiliar with your device and using all your data inadvertently; there are no warnings for going over your minutes but there are for data