Koodo Community
Question

I'm not getting my confirmation email after registering.

• 28 January 2016
  • 18 replies

I've done all the registery steps and I'm waiting for my email. I've done this three times and no email comes. If I try and sign in with the information it tells me the email/username doesn't exist with koodo

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Be sure to check your spam folder as wwll
I have checked my spam each time. There's nothing 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have checked my spam each time. There's nothing :-/Did you write down the confirmation # at the time of the order by any chance Laura?
I have checked my spam each time. There's nothing :-/The order of what sorry. I haven't come across any confirmation numbers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have checked my spam each time. There's nothing :-/Sorry Laura, I misunderstood you. Looking at your account you are already registered for self serve. Are you having challenges logging in?
I have checked my spam each time. There's nothing :-/I got it thanks. I made it resend me a confirmation email i managed to get the second one
Userlevel 6
Are you signing into the correct self serve?
there is one for prepaid and one for monthly customers.

You may have to call in to make sure that the email you provided at the time of activation was entered correctly.
I was signing into the correct one. I just wasn't getting the first confirmation email. I've fixed now thank you for the help:)

me stop please. linked to other acct

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

me stop please. linked to other acct

Care to provide more details?

I am having trouble with self serve. First time user and it says I have to wait to activate it from a previous email? But I have only used one email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having trouble with self serve. First time user and it says I have to wait to activate it from a previous email? But I have only used one email. 

Did you receive an activation email from Koodo? Has your SIM/phone arrived yet?

No I have not received an activation code. I will be receiving my phone in the mail tomorrow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No I have not received an activation code. I will be receiving my phone in the mail tomorrow. 

You have to wait for the activation email and click on the link there to create your selfserve account. 

I would suggest you wait for that. When it arrive and you still see the error, you can get it reset via their digital assistant.

So once I set up my phone I should receive an activation code?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So once I set up my phone I should receive an activation code?

The activation is completed by a Koodo rep in their activation team (not done by you). It should arrive before you receive the phone. I would suggest you check your junk/spam folder also.  

I have checked all the folders. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have checked all the folders. 

Have you received the activation email? after receiving it and you still see the error, go to www.koodo.com/chat and enter “I cannot access my selfserve”, the digital assistant might be able to help.