Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I keep getting this message "You're still waiting to be approved."

I signed up to self serve but I'm getting told "You're still waiting to be approved." when I log in. Can an employee look at this and fix it for me?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Christopher,

All employees are currently out of office, but I'm sure someone will be here to solve your problem tomorrow! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Christopher, have you looked in your email inbox to see if you have an email from Koodo to approve your email for your Koodo account? Try checking your junk folder if you don't see anything.
Sorry guys, this was supposed to be from my cousins account with his email address for help but it logged into mine instead. I posted the question from his account now. Any way to delete or close this thread?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Christopher Rogers wrote:

Sorry guys, this was supposed to be from my cousins account with his email address for help but i...

No way to delete it but this comment is plenty enough. The only time it is important for the right account to be linked to the question is when they look into it but generally you will get asked to verify your account via facebook if it is necessairy.