Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I keep getting this message "You're still waiting to be approved."

I just switched to Koodo from Public Mobile, and I signed up in the store. I changed my password an all and my bill is due April 11th. I cannot access my bill because I am "still waiting for approval." What do I do? (I confirmed my account).

Thank you for your help.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Let me see if an employee is available to look into this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you using the same email that you used to sign up with koodo at the kiosk with?
yes I am
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Aleks - I see two profiles connected to your account - both with the same name and email, but the account wasn't properly validated/authenticated using the original email that would have been sent to you. I'm guessing you created a profile directly through self-serve?
I've just tried re-sending the original email. Can you verify that you receive it (check spam/junk as well), and click through from that email to validate your account? That should resolve the issue.. but let me know.
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Aleks - I see two profiles connected to your account - both with the same name and email, but...

Hey Ran, I managed to log in, but it says 0 on my tab. And Koodo send me text message a few days ago telling me it's not 0$.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Aleks - I see two profiles connected to your account - both with the same name and email, but...

We'll need to manually fix the issue then - un-link the existing profiles and help create a new one. Can you send us a private message on Facebook, Aleks? A rep will validate you and help sort things out. 
Ranjan wrote:

I'll do that right away thank you 🙂
I have same problem
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Manish Manish wrote:

I have same problem

Manish - I don't have access to your account as it's not linked to the email address you've used here and I don't have your full name. If you send us a private message on Facebook, we'll validate you as the account owner and help look into the issue with you. 
Manish Manish wrote:

I have same problem

how to send private msg
Manish Manish wrote:

I have same problem

where can i find you ?
Userlevel 7
Manish Manish wrote:

I have same problem

On Koodo's Facebook page, click on the big "Send Message" button at the bottom right of their banner.
Manish Manish wrote:

I have same problem

Thanks Mat, appreciate it!
Manish Manish wrote:

I have same problem

i sent my detail via facebook